- Information Collection: We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit the Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Information Usage: We may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve user experience: Information you provide helps us respond to your individual needs more effectively.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group utilize the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Information Protection: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- Sharing Personal Information: We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites: Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, are subject to that website’s own terms and policies.